We are an open minded, easy-going community; a diverse group of unique individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and experience levels. We are skillfully and humorously guided by Shirfu (which means teacher) who has a ridiculously extensive knowledge of Buddhism, both on an academic level and through personal experience.
You may want to check us out if:
- You want to learn how to meditate (and might be a little bit intimated)
- You need a meditation refresher because you havenʼt practiced for awhile
- You’ve been meditating for awhile and want to deepen your meditation practice
- You want to learn about Buddhism in a chill and laid back environment (we laugh often)
- You’ve been trying to find a knowledgeable yet real teacher
- You have been looking for a group to practice with on a regular basis where you can totally be yourself